This is the rules section of the website. You need to follow the rules! If you don't there will be severe consequences!
1. No cussing or foul language. This is a site for kids and fans. There is no need for insulting others either. You are allowed to say Fox-dung, Crow-food, Mouse-brained Mouse-dung, and Crap.
2. Nothing disgusting. No revealing pictures, no inapropriate chat, no "bad" videos, and no anything like that. No "mature content".
3. No plagiarized names. You can't use any of the names from the warriors books due to copyright laws. If you do, you are liable to get sued and aressted, probaly a large fine too. That also means no clans from the Warriors books either. If some one is braking this rule report it to me.(Mudfire)
4. This website is cats only, no wolves, no dogs.( This means you can't be a dog, but there are dog attacks though). Also, your cat has to be normal...ish. That means you can't be some cat-god, and you can't be purple. :) There are some exceptions, like if you are dead, you will be able to have certain powers.
5. Don't argue with the rules! If you don't like the rules, don't start some huge Chat or Thread about how much they suck. Just post a comment on the requests page.
6. There are no wolves on this site! Untill further notice there are no wolf attacks, wolf players, werewolves, whatever. Notice! Part of this rule has been lifted! There can now be wolves, but only when I say. If you abuse this privilage, then there will be no more wolves again! There are still no werewolves or wolf players(meaning you can not play a wolf with out permissin) though. There can be ocassionally( When I say) Wolf attacks, and wolves on the site. Remember this is a Warriors role play site! Not a wolf site!
7. You may not role play another person's cat without them knowing, or their permission. You may be confused by this rule. To clarify, you can have more then one cat on an account, I would perfer you have multiple accounts, but that is okay. So no power playing.
8. Do not advertise your own site anywhere on this site, except for the blog page. On the Blog page you can advertise all you want, as long as your site is suitable for all ages( no mature content).Coming soon, there will be an advertisng section.
9.You can not "kill" another cat without that cat's permission fist. This also means that you can not join any of the ancestor clans unless you are dead.
10. You can not just leave the site. You need to send me a notification before you leave. If you wish to join the site again you will have to create a new account and make a new name.
11. Your name can't have the name "Star" in it unless you are a leader. And you can't just "become" leader. You have to ask me first.
12. Nothing threatening. This only applies to humans, you can have cat-fights.
13.You must act like a cat on all of the pages. There area few exceptions: Blog page, Requests, Photos, Mudfire!, private messages. This rule might change, but you will be notified before it does. For the most part, you need to act like a cat on profile pages too.
14. No real world conflicts on this site. If you are having a fight in the real world, do not bring it on to this site. If some one borowed something in real life, do not ask for it back on the site, do it in real life please.
15. Follow the rules! That means all of them!
16. If someone is breaking any of these rules, report it to me!
17. Do not use anyone's real name and/or personal information, unless it is your own. But if you are smart you wouldn't even use your own personal information.
If you know that someone is breaking the rules, please notify me immediatly!
If you are breaking the rules I will( Depending on which rule you break) 1. Give you a warning and I will change whatever you did wrong, and I will 2. Remove you from the site if the problem(s) continue.
If you have another rule that you think should be on here, message me (Mudfire) and Leave a coment on the Requests page.
Here is the warrior code. Any clan cat must follow it, there are some exceptions. If you are evil, and any of the exceptions you see in the books. If you are confused by this, let me know. If you are Waterclan, Fireclan, Weatherclan, Stoneclan, Iceclan, or any of the big cats you follow the code. Notice! I might have to get ride of the warrior code section of this site, because of copy right laws, so don't get to attached to it.
1. Defend your clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain to your clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or tresspass on another clans territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat untill they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to Moonclan for it's life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
7. A caat can not become deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retierment of a deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting amoung the clans at this time.
11. Borders must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all tresspassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if that kit is from a different clan.
13. The word of the clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary in self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the sof life of a kittypet.